NINA CUP is your menstrual cup. Innovative, comfortable and environmentally friendly, NINA is the ideal solution for your intimate hygiene. Made in 100% medical grade Sillicon, its tolerance is optimal, allowing prolonged use up to 12 hours.
NINA CUP also known as vaginal Cup or silicone Cup, is an eco-friendly substitute current methods of feminine hygiene such as tampons and pads.
The mechanism of menstrual cup is simple. It's a cup of silicone or latex that is inserted into the vagina during menstruation. On the contrary that tampons and compresses, the menstrual cup does not absorb the flow, retained it inside so we can remove it whenever we need.
How to use NINACUP?
- Boil 3 minutes to sterilize it.
- Be relaxing if it’s your first time.
- Clean your hands
- Be in a comfortable position.
- Press the cup.
- Bend it in U form
- Separate your lips with the another hand and insert the cup like the picture.
- Clean your hands.
- Be in comfortable position.
- Insert two fingers and pull from the handle, removing it slowly.
- Clean the cup with water and ph neutral soap (without scent)
- Ready for using again.
NINA CUP are reused, therefore are ecological and you will save money because not have to buy tampons or pads every time you have menstruation
- Diameter: 40ml
- Capacity 15ml
There are no reviews yet.